Wake up in a dream!
$179 double occupancy
Minimum stay: two nights
Spacious, elegant, luxurious comfort and convenience, yet honoring nature and the spirit of the wild in every way. Spectacular mountain views, abundant birds and wildlife (lots of deer) in the adjacent bushes and trees, at the feeders and watering station are clearly visible from the windows and patio.
Designed for comfort and convenience with the following amenities:
- Luxury king size bed, sofa (queen size sofa bed), table with lamp, chairs, reading lights, dresser and bedside tables, shelves
- Private bath with a large cast-iron antique tub & shower, hairdryer, bath robes
- Kitchenette with under-the-counter refrigerator, toaster-oven, coffee maker, tea kettle, microwave oven, electric appliances, dishes, cutlery, glassware, full complement of utensils, picnic basket, etc. Supplied with shade grown songbird coffee, teas, cream, sweeteners, seasonings, paper goods…
- Comforter, blankets, cozy throws and pillows
- Books and magazine selection
- Satellite television, DVD, DSL, telephone
- Heated floors, air conditioning, ceiling fans, screened doors
- Private entrances, romantic décor, softly sculpted thick solid walls, high ceiling, artwork and sculpture
- Private patio with table, chairs and bird feeders & wildlife watering station
- Hot tub under the starry sky, just a few moments away…
Please come, relax, delight in the fresh mountain air and birdwatch from the shade of a large tree, your private patio or even from bed. Walk trails through evergreen oak, juniper, madrone, and manzanita woodlands. Watch for wildlife such as deer, javelina, coatimundi, fox, and ringtail cats. Stargaze clear night skies far away from any other lights while soaking in the hot tub. Celebrate nature and spirit in a land of immense beauty!
Agave Suite Availability
We make every effort to keep this availability up to date, please try our on line reservation system. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.