In the heart of Cochise Stronghold Canyon… a peaceful mountain retreat awaits you.
Relax, renew, romance.
Walk trails through evergreen oak, juniper, madrone and manzanita woodlands. Watch for wildlife such as deer, javelina, coatimundi, fox, ringtail cats, badger…
Stargaze clear night skies far away from any other lights while soaking in the hot tub. Explore sculptured stone formations rising to 7,500 ft, climb world-class ranked granite cliffs and peaks.
Bird watch from the shade of a large tree or your private patio. Enjoy the comforts of sustainable design. Hike to nearby ancient rock art, investigate local ecology, geology, history.
Celebrate nature and spirit in a land of immense beauty!
Cochise Stronghold Bed & Breakfast is:
- A magical place encircled by mountain peaks and lush native vegetation.
- Secluded and quiet; surrounded by 64,000 acres of evergreen forest.
- A wilderness destination in the wild, wild west; off the “beaten path.”
- Cooler, located at a 5,000 feet elevation in the Dragoon Mountains.
- A friendly, welcoming, peaceful sanctuary.